- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, and the divine revelations of Jesus Christ, God's Son.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus Christ all the fullness of the Godhead dwells.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, walked and ministered upon the earth; died on the cross, arose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of God.
- Salvation comes by believing with your heart and confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord.
- Jesus Christ has sent the Comforter in the person of the Holy Spirit.
- The baptism of a believer in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in our witness and service.
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ and that we are members of His body and shall reign together with Him.